Pressure Decay Testing System & Vessel Integrity Check
Integrated pressure decay testing for your coil sub-assembly.
With PressureTest™ The unit is first filled with a low-pressure nitrogen or dry air to find gross leaks and restrictions in the coils. The unit is then pressurized to the desired burst pressure with either nitrogen or dry air. After reaching the burst pressure, the supply is turned off and the pressure decay rate is checked. The burst agent is then reclaimed from the unit, and the pass/fail data is recorded in your database.
• The serial number is used to track the unit through the ECIMOS network
• Checks model dependent parameters for pressure decay testing levels and allotted times during burst and decay
• Windows® platform
• Runs on network or local drive for 100% uptime
• Computer controlled sequence of operations
• Manual screen for maintenance control of I/O to aid in troubleshooting
• Fully customizable hardware layout and connection design
• Powered by ECIMOS™, Integrated Process Control Software
• Multiple pressure decay tests with one unit, including gross leak, coil restriction and burst test
• Computer controlled sequence of operations for ease of use
• Pressure decay testing works with nitrogen or air
• Interlocks with all ECIMOS integrated stations
• A filter on the reclaim line actually removes “trash” (typically a result of the fabrication process) from the coil of the unit
• Model number dependent parameters optimize the cycle based on data such as the size of the coil or any differences in restrictions
Want to know more? Click here to get free product information.